I hope that our throng of adoring fans and clients can bear with us while we tweak the format of our site. Here are my notes for development so far:
1. I think we should have a blog-ish template as the first layer. This will allow us to check-in conveniently, and provide most recent news first upon entering the site. Much like what is happening right now!
2. We should look into how feedback works. I see a comments header under this box, but can anyone chime in? Is an account needed?
3. Design is crap, but that's okay. I think we need to get used to providing content and actually start using a site before we invest in serious development time.
4. More of a general group comment... How should people get in touch with us? Is there a group email address that we can give the general public that will go to all 3 of us, or to a joint account?
5. How do we link this site to the base address CloseQuarters.org?
and carry on with the good work...